Study Manual includes:
- Detailed discussion of each syllabus reading, with thorough explanations of the most difficult concepts.
- Concise summaries of the key points from each reading.
- Over 300 practice questions written specifically to highlight the most important concepts and the CAS Learning Objectives, along with detailed explanations and step-by-step numerical solutions.
- Detailed explanations and step-by-step numerical solutions to more than 65 past CAS exam questions, and a mapping of all prior exam questions to current readings.
- Approximately 200 additional practice questions organized by syllabus section or as comprehensive practice exams.